Thanks to everyone who participated in the UK UX Freelancer survey I’ve been running over the past fortnight. I’m really pleased that we managed to beat the target of 150 participants and have a total of 168 people participating in this survey.
Mostly because the tool allows me, I’d like to
I’m going to do some work cleaning up the data and applying some of these filters in the next week or so and then I’ll publish some more useful findings.
Because this is the first time I’ve done this survey, I’ve collected the day rate as a text field – I really wanted to get a sense of what we’re actually charging and this seemed like the best way to do it. Next year, I’ll do it the more sensible way, and we’ll be able to more easily get a pretty graph.
So, have a poke around, don’t get too excited about findings yet, and stay tuned for more interesting thoughts coming soon! Meanwhile, let me know if you’ve got any questions or if there’s anything particular you want me to try to find out for you!