- I love pixoh because when I got my new laptop I lost my installation of Photoshop and I wanted something else that I could use… but cheaper
- I love pixoh because I was far from a power user of Photoshop anyway. 95% of the time I just used it to optimise images for the web. Guess what. This is just what pixoh does.
- I love pixoh because it’s free
- I love pixoh because it integrates with Flickr (lets me edit images that I’ve posted to Flickr, and lets me save images direct to my Flickr account).
- I love pixoh because it lets me edit photos from the web or from my computer.
- I love pixoh because it’s so simple. So easy. Simple concept, easy to use.
- I love pixoh because they’ve take this simple concept and executed it so beautifully.
- I love pixoh because they have a clever bookmarklet that reminds me that I love pixoh (yes, i suffer info overload!), and makes it even EASIER than their website to use.
- I love pixoh because they include an example that you can play with on their homepage.
- I love pixoh because it shows me image dimensions and coordinates on the fly.
- I love pixoh because they let you vote for what they’re going to develop and release next (how 2.0)
There’s only one thing I don’t like about pixoh at the moment…
I love websites that speak with a human voice, as the
[we] communicate in language that is natural, open, honest, direct, funny and often shocking. Whether explaining or complaining, joking or serious, the human voice is unmistakably genuine. It can’t be faked.
I love even more error messages like this one that make it ever so clear that there are people behind this website – both through the voice and explicitly.