- I love pixoh because when I got my new laptop I lost my installation of Photoshop and I wanted something else that I could use… but cheaper
- I love pixoh because I was far from a power user of Photoshop anyway. 95% of the time I just used it to optimise images for the web. Guess what. This is just what pixoh does.
- I love pixoh because it’s free
- I love pixoh because it integrates with Flickr (lets me edit images that I’ve posted to Flickr, and lets me save images direct to my Flickr account).
- I love pixoh because it lets me edit photos from the web or from my computer.
- I love pixoh because it’s so simple. So easy. Simple concept, easy to use.
- I love pixoh because they’ve take this simple concept and executed it so beautifully.
- I love pixoh because they have a clever bookmarklet that reminds me that I love pixoh (yes, i suffer info overload!), and makes it even EASIER than their website to use.
- I love pixoh because they include an example that you can play with on their homepage.
- I love pixoh because it shows me image dimensions and coordinates on the fly.
- I love pixoh because they let you vote for what they’re going to develop and release next (how 2.0)
There’s only one thing I don’t like about pixoh at the moment…
I don’t like how when I’m manipulating my image and I’ve grabbed the edge of something, the cursor looks like I’m hovering. I’d like my cursor state to tell me that I’m cropping or rotating or resizing (kind of like they do in Photoshop, I guess).
So, there you go. 11 ways that I live Pixoh.
Go, play with Pixoh. You’ll love it.
Oh, and if any Pixoh people wander by here – Please don’t pay too much attention to all those requests that people are logging – don’t let it get over featured! I’ll get confused and have to go somewhere else. Oh, and – great work! :)